CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sayonara


i don't get it why should be goodbye in every hello.


Ngerasa gak sih kl kita kayak diuber-uber waktu?
rasanya baru minggu kemaren ketemu mahluk unyu-unyu ini, dan harus say goodbye at the short time huhuhu, (Ki-ka : Jeaneete, Angel)

hehe, two adorable kiddos are sister, and i don't understand why they're so different, i mean the character..
Jeanette are really lovely and silly also spoiled, and sweet talk, and the other one Anggie, she's smart, very serious and independent.
My Auntie always call Jeannete Drama Queen, like everything about Drama, lol.. I remember when she's eat her cake, it's look like rabbit, and she tells her mom, "Mom i don't wanna eat it, it's so adorable, it will hurt the rabbit when i start to eat." and her mom told her "she'll crying if you don't eat her, come on hurry eat the cake" and with face full of tears she's finally did it, lol..
Angie, She told me about her school when she's becoming famous there because she's good at all lesson, and she told me one popular blonde with blue eyes ask her "you must be Angel Right", and it suppressed her..
i love when baby Jeje started to hug me when my eyes getting bigger and told me "i love you kk desy" and tell me how can i really mad at this cutie-pie --"

and yesterday, i'm dropped by to airport just to say goodbye,
and she ask me to carry her and her tears suddenly falling down :( how cute.. 


and that one when she ask us, are you gonna miss me when i'm gone, i mean when i'm really back to my home at America :((((

and yesterday also i was fight with yeaah yeaah he's totally changed he's never try to cooling me down when i was mad at him again but he set fire on us, like we're not okay, we're broken and we're tired :( feels like he's not the one i used to love..

but i'm hiding my ego, try to calm myself down and say sorry first cause when i'm not the shadow of good memories about him will suddenly disappear and i don't want it, and i don't know him at all when he's yelling at me and told me "i never ask you to stay" is he forget he's the only one who said stay when i said i was tired of holding our memories which suddenly disappear.

yeah it's really up to you leaving with bad memories stick in our head forever, 
or leaving as good as people won't forget you 
you choose dahling

No comments:

Post a Comment