CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Little Scar

Dear you, Little Scar Star

wind blew the dust,
recall all memories back
in the black night my hand searches a line between dreams and reality
one little star shines on my face
and suddenly i started miss you, like i always did before
like a star, even your light not as shinny as sun, but still you make the dark turned into beautiful
hiding behind the concentrated black wall
secretly smile and love mee
i know that the feeling won't changed
no matter the situation or it's never been there?
i wish you're there when I wake up from bad dreams,
like before, holding me and said it just a dreams

and now i realized little star not only me who feel your warm in the middle of the night 
but also someone else
who adore you and need you as much as I do
who willing her life to make her completed like another soul\
tell me little star, should i closed my curtains and reject your shinny
but then again my night was so dark and I used to see your light to warm my night
when all is done
when my love has all washed away
only the longing scars remain 
only words "goodbye" remain
so I wont Forget you

No comments:

Post a Comment