CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2016

BATH AND BODY WORKS


do u guys know that i'm a huge fans of Bath and body works lately, their scents are amazing, both of body mist and candle or even their shower gel and body lotion smell so good for me..i'm in love with this Brand and they always give you a discount on speciall day like End of year or even christmast and Eid,

Candle
this BBW has a lot of good candles smell i love their vanilla scent, soooo yummy feels like i wanna eat them, and the candle's glass is amazing you can re-use for many DIY, and ehemm one of their candle smell like my ex, lol
I currently using this candles, makes your room smells so goood, the little one i've got from my auntie, she brought this in USA, i don't know if it's on indonesian store on not, but smell like a cupcakes, so good..
pretty dress and vanilla something

Body Mist


my favorite is in the middle thousand wishes and pink chifon, the blue one is good also, but whenever i'm using the coconut smell, someone always asked me, did you Bring roma sari kelapa on your bag? LOL LOL

Hand and Body Lotion

my favorites are the white and the purple one, the purple i love the most, but it's only on stores when christmast sale, shame, i really love that smell

Shower Gel
sumpah ini awet bingitsssss, udh hampir setahun gak abis-abis, hahaha makenya awet-awet juga sih, soalnya wangi bangett, and i'm pretty sure, this one is all womens favorite smell like me, soo refreshing and moisturized your skin velvet sugar


No comments:

Post a Comment